We are committed to providing professional and personal specialist Strata Management Services to owners, investors, contractors, agents, tenants and solicitors throughout NSW.
We will achieve this by;
- Working with Owners and Investors to manage their strata scheme in a legal and ethical manner, acting in the Owners Corporation’s best interests, communicating with owners, tenants, agents, contractors regarding maintenance issues, dispute resolution and insurance, as well as providing services of professional and accredited Strata Managers who are trained, knowledgeable and have a genuine interest in Strata Management and Real Estate.
- Working with contractors and builders who are professional, licensed, insured, reliable, complete risk assessments and, where possible, live in the local area. We are committed to working with owners to provide satisfaction of work completed, fair pricing, arranging quotes, building inspections, and answering general enquiries.
- Communicating with Real Estate Agencies, Solicitors and potential purchasers on behalf of the owners to provide Section 26 and 109 Certificates, Update Strata and Community Rolls, Inspection of records, Certificate of Insurances, Copies of by-laws on written request, assist with Dispute resolutions, Breach of by-laws and Maintenance issues.
- Maintaining a high level of qualifications and education in the Strata and Real Estate Industry, with all employees undertaking Continued Professional Development and encouraged to further their qualifications in the Strata and Real Estate industry. Being an accredited member of Strata Communities Australia, along with continued involvement in legislative and industry discussions, allows Dubbo Strata Management to be a leader in the Strata Industry.
- Engaging with the local community through various local charities and organisations, acting in a responsible and moral manner when conducting business, being compassionate and understanding with owners and tenants if difficulties arise or disputes are occurring, as well as build and maintain relationships with all people who come into contact with our business.
- Investing in leading strata management technologies to enable better service to all owners, contractors, tenants, real estate agencies and developers. This includes the use of an online MyCommunity portal exclusively for individual strata, neighbourhood and community schemes to access information relevant to them and communicates with their strata manager and other owners/tenants/agents, also the use of video conferencing for meetings, ease of checking financials, requesting maintenance and viewing property information.
“Coming together is a beginning; Keeping together is progress; Working together is success.”