A certificate issued under section 184 of the Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 can be ordered using the form below.
A Section 184 Certificate gives the information about the strata scheme including:
- the names and addresses of the strata committee members, the strata managing agent and building manager (if applicable)
- the levies to be paid by the owners
- any outstanding levies
- the address where the records and financial statements can be viewed
- any special by-laws made by the owners corporation in the past 6 months
- Building insurance policies
- the proposals for funding matters set out in the 10 year capital works fund plan
- whether or not a strata renewal committee has been established
* note that a section 26 is the equivalent certificate under the Community Land Management Act
Statutory fees apply for the provision of these certificates.
Section 184 - $119.90 incl GST per lot and $59.95 incl GST per utility lot
Section 26 - $103.40 incl GST per lot
Payment may be made by Cheque, Money Order or Bpay and must be received prior to the certificate being issued. Invoice will be issued for Bpay details.
Upon receipt of request and payment, the certificate will be issued within 14 days and will be issued to your nominated email address.